Monday, January 16, 2017

Yankee in Belgrade Meets Susie of Arabia

 
I took the ferry from Seattle to Bremerton to meet Susie of Arabia, who was spending the holidays at her brother's in Gig Harbor.
 
 
We got along great and I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time together.
 
 
If you're wondering about the animals, we had lunch at a diner called Noah's Ark....
 
 
The four of us intrigued the little girl peering through the door.
 
Check out one of Susie's blogs, Jeddah Daily Photo, that you'll find on the sidebar on the right.

5 comments:

Gaelyn said...

LOVE this shot! I knew you two would hit it off. Sure wish I'd been there too.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

It is so wonderful when people from our CDP community can meet. Thank you for posting this! You two look like you could be cousins!

Janis
GDP

Lowell said...

Sounds like fun and it must have been so much fun you went "ape"! :)

William Kendall said...

I do follow and enjoy Susie's blog- it's a good thing to meet a fellow photoblogger!

Thérèse said...

Cool!
Belle rencontre, je me demandais pourquoi son blog était silencieux...

MOTHER AND SON PIZZA

When hunger strikes...