Check out other D's on ABC WEDNESDAY.
Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
ABC Wednesday--"D" is for "docker"
Check out other D's on ABC WEDNESDAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"
This may seem hard to believe, but it is true. Please read THIS LINK. You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...
19 comments:
Very Greek looking style.
special style there,cute image!
Amazing muscles and powerful hands. Beautiful sculpture.
I thought it was Iggy Pop for second. :)
I read a lot of things about this place both good and not so good, but through your lens seems like its a great place...
It's cold there... and I stamped here about 10 minutes to 3 of AM there or PM ...
My ABC Wed here
trtes belle statue de ce docker, tres realiste
Beautiful sculpture.
Dam fine physique.
I like how you've captured his silhouette against the stark sky Bibi.
A nice one for D team! Have a nice day!
DARK DOCKER on the DANUBE. Great shot.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Coming from the North East of England dockside workers are an important element of our history so I would be interested to find out more - I am sure the dock workers would have had links with our area!
Thanks so much for contributing
Denise
ABC Team
Very well sculpted, I really like it great shot!
ABC Wednesday~D
I have to agree with James, Iggy Pop.
He looks strong ... Ironman!
bold sculpting here..! good photograph..!
Detailed sculpture - it's wonderful!
Now that's a sexy stevedore!
Oh, my.
Post a Comment