You can click on the link to see what a spinal bridge yoga exercise looks like, but briefly, it:
- Stretches your chest, neck, spine and hips.
- Strengthens your back, buttocks, and hamstring muscles.
- Calms your brain and central nervous system which helps alleviate stress and mild depression.
- Massages abdominal organs and improves digestion.
- Stimulates the lungs and thyroid glands and helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Reduces anxiety, backache, headache and insomnia.
Check out other bridges, beneficial or not, at LOUIS LA VACHE'S SUNDAY BRIDGES.