Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
superbe l'acrobate, c'est une chose que j'aurais aime savoir faire, mais je suis tellement maladroit ;))
I love street acrobats.Just spend weekend with my daughter in Wellington our capital and of course spend some time in Cuba Street with street dancers clowns musician and others.Amazing and all for free:)
These guys are fun to watch. I always give them some money!
Sometimes traffic lights are good things and sometimes they are not...
Now that's a talent to add to one's resume: able to keep all the balls in the air!
Post a Comment
Taking the bus home. No shots from town; in a lull. But here, through the bus window, is a spot of brightness--the man's red bag.
5 comments:
superbe l'acrobate, c'est une chose que j'aurais aime savoir faire, mais je suis tellement maladroit ;))
I love street acrobats.Just spend weekend with my daughter in Wellington our capital and of course spend some time in Cuba Street with street dancers clowns musician and others.Amazing and all for free:)
These guys are fun to watch. I always give them some money!
Sometimes traffic lights are good things and sometimes they are not...
Now that's a talent to add to one's resume: able to keep all the balls in the air!
Post a Comment