Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ABC WEDNESDAY--"U" is for "Upper part cut..."

Those of you who regularly read my blog know that I am fairly good at hip shots, taken on the sly from just below waist level.  Sometimes I get nervous....and miss part of the photo, as I did here, but I thought the rest of it was too good to pass up.

I really need to learn in Photoshop how to touch up a photo like this. I am usually averse to such touching up, but this lady is missing part of her 'coiffure'....

See other U's on   ABC WEDNESDAY.

14 comments:

Leslie: said...

Cool photo, all the same! They all look a bit grUmpy today.

Leslie
abcw team

Luis Gomez said...

Bibi, I think it is really good as it is!

Roger Owen Green said...

great shot, regardless.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Gaelyn said...

I need to practice the hip-shot, and taking photos of people.

Kate said...

The trio looks so interesting that the "error" you described does not harm the image. Kate, AB C Team

Meoww said...

Wow! Nice shot

Olivier said...

tres sympathique cette photo et ces trois dames qui se laissent photographier. trois amies entrain de papoter des nouvelles de la ville ;)

MaR said...

I do like it the way it is, I would love to photograph people out in the street but haven't dared to do it... yet!

U is for...

brattcat said...

doesn't matter. it's a powerful shot.

Thérèse said...

Joli trio, je me les imagine bonnes copines!

Chubskulit Rose said...

It still a good photo!

Chewed UP
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

Bergson said...

superbe portrait

Lowell said...

It's a great shot! But I don't think you can touch up something that is missing! :-)

Alexa said...

I agree—it's perfectly fine as is. You are still the master of the hip shot (though the lady in the middle seems to have your number)!

MOTHER AND SON PIZZA

When hunger strikes...