Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Il est rare de voir des mâlâs par ici. Good sneak shot :-)
what an incredible shot ...
Superb. So much to see and absorb. She might be dozing off with her eyes open or she might be waiting for an answer to her prayers.
She is beautiful. Looks Tibetan—is that likely?
What a wonderful shot...
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
5 comments:
Il est rare de voir des mâlâs par ici. Good sneak shot :-)
what an incredible shot ...
Superb. So much to see and absorb. She might be dozing off with her eyes open or she might be waiting for an answer to her prayers.
She is beautiful. Looks Tibetan—is that likely?
What a wonderful shot...
Post a Comment