Saturday, March 2, 2013

Off to India again....Round Three of....?

Today, along with my little travel companion Radovan (center) and a small group of other intrepid travelers, I leave for my third trip to India.  This time I'm traveling with Jungle Tribe and if you click on that link, you'll see where I'll be.  The link is in Serbian, but you can make out the cities.

India fascinates me and I wish I'd have gone sooner....making up for lost time. Perhaps I'll end up there like the retired people in the film Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  Seen this film?  If not, have a look at the trailer here:

6 comments:

Thérèse said...

Tous mes souhaits de bon voyage en compagnie de Radovan!
Un voyage assez long pour bien s'imprégner de la culture voire des cultures...

Alexa said...

I'll be thinking of you in India all month—and hoping you'll share your pics with me when you and Radovan return!

Lowell said...

Oh, are you gonna have fun! Stay safe and enjoy!

dianasfaria.com said...

& I see that Radovan fits right in! - not sure i would have noticed him had you not pointed him out.
good luck on your adventure Bibi.

canngil said...

Looks like Rado is having a great time! hope you do too!

Daryl said...

best exotic was a wonderful movie .. you could do worse

THE MARKET AFTER HOURS

 Merchants have all packed up and gone home....