Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
I'm shivering just looking at this! (But I'll bet a hug from Luka will warm you right up.)
Classic views are so reassuring.
we went from shirt sleeve weather back to scarf/glove weather today ... its still better than rain
hope it warms up soon in that beautiful city.
The Seattle area is so beautiful ... but it can be gray and gloomy and cool! Cold?I think the weather has been a little nuts everywhere so far this year.But I'm sure you're enjoying being with your family!
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
5 comments:
I'm shivering just looking at this! (But I'll bet a hug from Luka will warm you right up.)
Classic views are so reassuring.
we went from shirt sleeve weather back to scarf/glove weather today ... its still better than rain
hope it warms up soon in that beautiful city.
The Seattle area is so beautiful ... but it can be gray and gloomy and cool! Cold?
I think the weather has been a little nuts everywhere so far this year.
But I'm sure you're enjoying being with your family!
Post a Comment