Saturday, May 4, 2013

WEEKEND REFLECTION--more glasses...


Not a terribly original or new photo for this blog, but I'm trying to do shots between grandson's naps, short trips to the grocery store....

These glasses stood on my in-laws' countertop when they had us over for dinner.

See other reflections on James'  WEEKEND REFLECTION.

6 comments:

Gaelyn said...

I like it. Just wondering if you had to empty them all. ;)

See ya' in a couple weeks.

Thérèse said...

You just need to fill them half-up, let's say, and enjoy the view and the content...

Lowell said...

Another taste of a great theme and you did this very well...sharp with lots of glassy reflections. Excellent.

I'd like to know what was put into those jewel-like glassy beauties!

Jackie McGuinness said...

I like it, nice shot.

Fun60 said...

Makes quite a change from the usual reflections posted.

Alexa said...

Excellent choice in a pinch -- and it's a great shot too. Hope you're having un bon weekend --

'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"

This may seem hard to believe, but it is true.  Please read  THIS LINK.   You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...