Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Excellent! Can't be a better life than this. A penny for their thoughts :-)
en effet une belle vie de chien ;)) de toute facon ils savent pas lire
love this ... its just the best capture!
I'd love to think that they understood the sign perfectly well and chose to ignore it. :~}
Perfect!
Fido...Hey Max!!! Someone's coming with a camera...lie down and pretend you're asleep so we don't get in trouble!!!
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
6 comments:
Excellent! Can't be a better life than this. A penny for their thoughts :-)
en effet une belle vie de chien ;)) de toute facon ils savent pas lire
love this ... its just the best capture!
I'd love to think that they understood the sign perfectly well and chose to ignore it. :~}
Perfect!
Fido...Hey Max!!! Someone's coming with a camera...lie down and pretend you're asleep so we don't get in trouble!!!
Post a Comment