Monday, January 13, 2014

It's alive....

And it walks....  Couldn't resist this shot of a walking balloon bouquet.

Daily Haiku
Walking down the street
In company of your friends
More fun than alone 

6 comments:

Alexa said...

Why would you even try to resist such a fun shot? (I guess SpongeBob is popular there too.)

Olivier said...

oh un hydre a tetes de bob l'eponge ;))

Gaelyn said...

Very cool! Balloons with legs.

Bob Crowe said...

Sponge Bob degrading Serbian culture?

Thérèse said...

Ah si il pouvait rentrer les bras vides.

Lowell said...

You get some wonderful street shots. This is super! I'd guess from the legs there is a human in there somewhere. Must be hell trying to get across the street, though! :)

THEME DAY: SOFT

These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...