Saturday, March 29, 2014

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--looking into and back from a window

I almost deleted this photo in camera, which is something I know I shouldn't do, and I am glad I didn't.  It was taken with the 1000mm zoom on my little Nikon P510 in late evening from across the street. I was standing in front of  Hotel Moskva and you can see the reflection of the hotel behind me in the window I photographed.  Looks like lights (from a neon sign nearby) were just flowing from the window.

Here's to accidentally-good photos!

See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTION.

 
Daily Haiku
 Cascading neon
Flows as from a waterfall
Through my camera's eye


9 comments:

William Kendall said...

It really does shimmer!

Linda said...

Neat picture! I like the haiku also.

Indrani said...

:) Good you didn't delete.
Looks magical.

'Tsuki said...

Excellent composition : very graphical... Awesome effect, well done.

Luis Gomez said...

A wonderful one!

Lowell said...

I'm glad you explained things...to me it looks like modern art which I often have a hard time "getting." :)

TheChieftess said...

Very artsy!!!

Alexa said...

You should never delete a photo before you see it on the computer screen—here's the proof. Very cool shot.

Viera said...

Wonderful light effect...

SPRING FASHION

 This is a post that would be better in color, but maybe not. These colors were soooo pale.