Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Very pretty!
Maybe not recent but, still, wow! I should learn to make better use of my phone cam.
Bright and colorful! Lovely!
Beautiful pop of color!!! Isn't nice having cell phones that actually take pretty good pics when we leave our big cameras at home?!!!
Good shot with a cell phone. Mine has come to my rescue more than once on days when I don't have my camera with me.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
5 comments:
Very pretty!
Maybe not recent but, still, wow! I should learn to make better use of my phone cam.
Bright and colorful! Lovely!
Beautiful pop of color!!! Isn't nice having cell phones that actually take pretty good pics when we leave our big cameras at home?!!!
Good shot with a cell phone. Mine has come to my rescue more than once on days when I don't have my camera with me.
Post a Comment