Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
I haven't seen that done here before.
Hay, this is an imaginative use of tires. Better to find a good use for them instead of getting tired of trying to find solutions. Certainly not the last straw!!
what a great shot! & idea too. I love this.
Very interesting! Wonder what they did before the rubber tire was invented.
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
4 comments:
I haven't seen that done here before.
Hay, this is an imaginative use of tires. Better to find a good use for them instead of getting tired of trying to find solutions. Certainly not the last straw!!
what a great shot! & idea too.
I love this.
Very interesting! Wonder what they did before the rubber tire was invented.
Post a Comment