Thursday, September 11, 2014

No white after Labor Day


"No white after Labor Day," my mother used to say when I was  growing up in the US. I think she meant shoes, of course, but white pants might have fallen into that category, too. No matter, since here in Belgrade Labor Day is May 30th, not September 1st.

Anyway, the two girls in the foreground have definitely abandoned summer wear....  I see fur, leopard skin, and snakeskin....all fake, for sure, but environmentalists shouldn't have an issue with that.


5 comments:

William Kendall said...

Definitely eye catching for the lady on the right.

Kate said...

Very individual styles! Hate the "no white after Labor Day"—I try to ignore. I do love winter white, tho!

Thérèse said...

Perfect with the zebra crossing :-)

Alexa said...

Do you suppose the girl on the right would describe herself as an animal lover? Or would she have the real deal if she could afford it?

Gaelyn said...

I too remember my mother saying that but it didn't stop me then and still doesn't. That gal on the right has a crazy mix on.

SPRING FASHION

 This is a post that would be better in color, but maybe not. These colors were soooo pale.