Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dunno who or why




Not sure who this man is or why he's dressed like this. I've seen him a couple of times, either on his bike or walking, sometimes dressed in an orthodox priest's robe.  Maybe I should stop  him and get his story....

8 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite peculiar!

Gaelyn said...

I think you should.

Alain said...

J'aime bien la méga-patinette avec freins et porte-bagages !

Thérèse said...

Cela fait assez nationaliste mais avec une belle touche de modernite. J'espere lire la suite un jour...

Luis Gomez said...

You should. Great shots Pat.

dianasfaria.com said...

I would love to hear his story too!
& I am really loving the motion you captured in both the top portrait & the day's previous post.
Nicely done Bibi.

from Madrid said...

I think that dress attracts attention a lot.

Tomás.

Alexa said...

Wish you would—I'd love to know. He has some nice vehicles too (that's quite a scooter).

'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"

This may seem hard to believe, but it is true.  Please read  THIS LINK.   You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...