Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Wonderful shot! Beautiful perspective.
A beautiful bridge, and you've chosen a wonderful vantage point.
Yes, very impressive against the blue sky!
A beautiful and dramatic shot! I've been to Montreal, but don't recall this bridge.
Beautiful!
Imposing bridge!
What an interesting green it is.
Wow, strong steel and air is a beautiful combination!
Great perspective.
Love the green and blue together.
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
11 comments:
Wonderful shot! Beautiful perspective.
A beautiful bridge, and you've chosen a wonderful vantage point.
Yes, very impressive against the blue sky!
A beautiful and dramatic shot! I've been to Montreal, but don't recall this bridge.
Beautiful!
Imposing bridge!
What an interesting green it is.
Wow, strong steel and air is a beautiful combination!
Great perspective.
Love the green and blue together.
Post a Comment