Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
I like them too!
Everything old is new again ...
A nice artsy shot. I like the wooden tables, too!
This is a wonderful photo - the warmth of the tones, the sculptural elements and the perfect light.
Love this shot Pat.
Nice chairs.
I like the atmosphere of the picture.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
7 comments:
I like them too!
Everything old is new again ...
A nice artsy shot. I like the wooden tables, too!
This is a wonderful photo - the warmth of the tones, the sculptural elements and the perfect light.
Love this shot Pat.
Nice chairs.
I like the atmosphere of the picture.
Post a Comment