Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The colors of spring


This girl and the case for her....(now I am embarrassed...cello?  Violoncello?)  caught my eye the other day.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

It's a machine gun hiding in that case. Remember I told you about the Mafiosa guy...she works for him! It won't be long now - whatever's to happen will happen soon.

One thing I don't understand, though. If you're trying to conceal a machine gun in a cello case, why the hell would you paint it robin's egg blue? :)

William Kendall said...

A very bright blue. I'm assuming cello- too small for a bass.

Luis Gomez said...

Love this shot! Beautiful and funny.

Kate said...

Like a snail, carrying its home on its back!

Bob Crowe said...

I think it's a cello, but how could you pass up that abstracted human form in sky blue?

Gaelyn said...

I'll bet she gets a lot of second glances. I'd paint a figure on it.

'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"

This may seem hard to believe, but it is true.  Please read  THIS LINK.   You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...