Sunday, June 19, 2016

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--the lane (Leh, Ladakh, India)



India means color to me, but this photo seems right in black and white.  In the autonomous province of Ladakh, India, on my recent trip.

See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.

6 comments:

Bill said...

It does look good in black and white. At first I thought it was wood but realized it was stone/rocks. Some nice shadows along this path.

Kathe W. said...

I like this in Black and White! Color would be distracting!

Bob Crowe said...

You got the tone curve just right, a hard thing to do.

Lowell said...

Very nice! This is artsy. Another good one to frame and hang.

William Kendall said...

It does seem right in black and white.

betty-NZ said...

Great shadows. And the photos is just amazing in monochrome.

JUDENLAGER ZEMUN/BELGRADE CONCENTRATION CAMP

 Yesterday a visiting friend and I took a private tour of the nearly forgotten  JUDENLAGER ZEMUN,  the former 1937 Belgrade Fairgrounds. The...