Saturday, February 15, 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--Cake!


There's a new cake/confection shop near me and I drool at their chocolates when I walk by. They also have a wild selection of cakes. This one is dedicated to, and I imagine in honor of, Atelje 212, a nearby theater and to a restaurant next door to it where actors (used to) go.

The person on the cake is Zoran Radmilovic, a Serbian actor who had some of the most memorable roles in Serbian cinema, then went to act in the theater.

I love the things I learn while blogging...

See other reflections at James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.

4 comments:

Nadezda said...

Comme une sculpture, bel hommage à Zoran :)

William Kendall said...

Quite well done!

Thérèse said...

Le roi Ubus me souffle D.

Thérèse said...

Je ne sais si j'aimerais manger de ce gâteau mais la réalisation est fort réussie et me plaît beaucoup.

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...