Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Banatski Karlovac train station


 While on my self-imposed writer's retreat about 50 kilometers from Belgrade, I occasionally took a short car ride to clear my head. One such trip was to another small town close to where I was.  I got out to walk myself and my dog and wandered around. I came upon a quaint railroad station in Banatski Karlovac. Sorry I didn't take a photo of the front of the building. The building itself is abandoned, but I got various answers to if trains still pass. You can see a wagon parked ahead. If you find yoursel fin Belgrade and want to take a train ride (maybe...) I did find a schedule on the Internet and here it is.

3 comments:

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...