Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
Indeed, a shame
It's still lovely in spots. I bet it was amazing when it was first created.
If it only could be repaired.
What a pity it was defaced, as it would have been quite pretty. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
It would have been quite something back in the day.
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
5 comments:
Indeed, a shame
It's still lovely in spots. I bet it was amazing when it was first created.
If it only could be repaired.
What a pity it was defaced, as it would have been quite pretty. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
It would have been quite something back in the day.
Post a Comment