Monday, March 1, 2021

THEME DAY MARCH: Mirrors


 Ah, what to do for mirrors? I thought of going surreal, inspired by Man Ray et al. but been there-done that.

Then inspiration hit me!  I believe I am going to downsize....tired of lugging my one or two DSLRs plus weighty lenses around. I am looking at a mirror-less camera and will decide soon.  I could buy an adapter and use my lenses on the lighter mirror-less, but then the bulk would be pretty much the same, so I will probably go for a Nikon Z50 bundle I saw. I have heard Z60 is better, but I never, ever do video so I don't care.

Any of you folks downsized to 'something else' recently?

See other mirrors on THEME DAY.

4 comments:

Denton said...

good choice for the theme .. no changes for me .. still taking photos with my DLSR.

s.c said...

I did it otherwise .After years of use and still sometimes m4/3 camera's I bought a nikon d700 for 190 euro. The results are stunning but also the weight. So only when i have transport it goes with me otherwise still the m4/3.

Bob Crowe said...

Um, what's a mirror doing in a camera?

William Kendall said...

Good one!

WHITE TAXIS

 How dull. Starting today, May 8th, all taxis must be white to comply with EU standard. Serbia is not even in the EU (yet...), but looks lik...