Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
Nice street photography.The mural aspect is now just a sideline.
I was interested in the murals in the background. Too bad these people couldn't put their phones down long enough to appreciate their surroundings.
Glad the cafes are now open. Nice strawberry :)Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
A good street view.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
4 comments:
Nice street photography.The mural aspect is now just a sideline.
I was interested in the murals in the background. Too bad these people couldn't put their phones down long enough to appreciate their surroundings.
Glad the cafes are now open. Nice strawberry :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
A good street view.
Post a Comment