Tuesday, June 1, 2021

THEME DAY--WHEN I CAN TRAVEL AGAIN


 Happy Theme Day and I hope happier days ahead.  The title of June's Theme Day is "When I Can Travel Again."  My dog Madhu has never traveled, at least very far. I was supposed to travel with her to the early 2020, but we all know what happened.

Now it may soon  be time to give it a shot.  Really miss seeing my daughter and family, and some US friends.

Will it happen? I bought her a travel bag just in case...

See other travel shots on JUNE THEME DAY.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very cute!

JudithK said...

Oh I hope you can go soon....and if you do, everybody will be traveling in style. Such a winning little dog....makes me want to get one. No no no. No pets anymore for me. I'll just enjoy other's!!

Thérèse said...

C'est une idée qui chatouille vraiment. Prendre ses amis et sa famille dans ses bras...

s.c said...

From that look, it really shows absolute trust in the owner. You are going to make that journey.

RedPat said...

I think she will follow you anywhere!

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...