Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Glad you've landed! Ah, these days who can predict the weather in the long term. I suppose one can always look at NOAA climate predictions...but, probabilities and possibilities are always in play.
Pretty shot! I'm wondering about our winter, too. Hope it's a wet one... we really need the rain.
Our current day is a wet one.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
3 comments:
Glad you've landed! Ah, these days who can predict the weather in the long term. I suppose one can always look at NOAA climate predictions...
but, probabilities and possibilities are always in play.
Pretty shot! I'm wondering about our winter, too. Hope it's a wet one... we really need the rain.
Our current day is a wet one.
Post a Comment