Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Not sure what this girl is offering, but given her size, there's a lot of coffee in that cup.
See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
I am having my morning cup at the moment.
Very unusual mural, it's quite beautiful. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
Also drinking my coffee at the moment. I love this mural!
That's MY kind of cup. Large a full bodied. Caffeine is my drug of choice! Lovely mural, Pat.
Post a Comment
Here a very large mural of van Gogh's Portrait of the Mailman Roulin gazes down on the Rue de Rivoli near the Marais section of Paris, ...
4 comments:
I am having my morning cup at the moment.
Very unusual mural, it's quite beautiful. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
Also drinking my coffee at the moment. I love this mural!
That's MY kind of cup. Large a full bodied. Caffeine is my drug of choice! Lovely mural, Pat.
Post a Comment