Friday, June 24, 2022

SKYWATCH--before dawn from my window


 Trying to get back on track since my return from Paris one week ago. I brought back a stowaway....a case of COVID, despite all my precautions here and there, so I am isolating, taking meds, etc. for a week.

So, for the moment until I get my recently revamped big computer up and running, it will be shots from inside my apartment looking out.

Woke up early the other night, feverish, but got this beautiful sky.

See other skies on SKYWATCH.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

The sky is beautiful!

Get well soon.

Jim said...

Looks mysterious.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful deep-blue sky. Hope you have a quick recovery!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Get well soon!! I appreciate you doing the right thing by isolating.

Light and Voices said...

Glad you are isolating. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hang in there. Appreciate the window view. Lovely dark blue sky.

Jack said...

Get well soon. I caught covid on my recent trip to Portugal and Spain. Fortunately, I had a million and a half images, so I kept on posting and never mentioned the covid and the quarantine.

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...