Tuesday, June 28, 2022

WRITER'S DISTRACTION

Still in Paris, whereas in reality I am sitting in my apartment in Belgrade, waiting for my COVID confinement to be over.

I'd been discreetly snapping this gentleman from the side. He has a cocktail, a spiffy hat, handkerchief, and was writing with a fountain pen in a moleskin notebook.

I sneaked around a little bit to the front to take a hip shot when this girl flitted out of the cafe and caught his attention.  And mine. Got her photo, too.

 

4 comments:

JudithK said...

I am so glad you can be desperate to get out....that means you are feeling OK.

JudithK said...

Oh the above comment was supposed to be for yesterday. Today's photo:
good work!!

William Kendall said...

A terrific street shot.

Jack said...

Nice. It has been a while since I have done a "hip shot." Like yours.

'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"

This may seem hard to believe, but it is true.  Please read  THIS LINK.   You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...