Monday, May 27, 2024

SERBIAN BREAKFAST


 I love to go out for breakfast. Today I went with two friends to an old- school Serbian restaurant.  It serves classic dishes like moussaka, stews, a variety of soups like nettle soup, roast meats, and a score of other mouth-watering dishes. Few people go out for breakfast here or if they do, they look for a more western breakfast. Above you will see what I had:  yummy polenta made with a creamy cheese (not visible; melted!) and chunks of a kind of feta cheese.  Strong black coffee. One of my friends' feta cheese, two eggs, small salad, and Serbian sausages is just across the table.

1 comment:

JudithK said...

I love to eat breakfast out too! And all this looks wonderful...

A BIRTHDAY

  Went to a landmark birthday party yesterday. This cake was spectacular in appearance both inside and out. Didn't get a chance to take ...