Sunday, September 21, 2008

Romeo, oh Romeo!

A blushing bride on a balcony, perhaps waiting for her groom. Actually, I think she is going to wait a while. She looks kind of scary...

12 comments:

Wayne said...

Yoiks!

MuseSwings said...

EEK! I am afraid of this bride!

Tash said...

It must be the white eye-shadow - not good, even on a bride.
I'm glad to see some pics of Novi Sad. My father's sister lives there, as does the boy-next-door who I grew up with in Tuzla. I have great memories visiting there with my parents. Thanks for visiting PVDP...I'll have to take a few pics of Westchester area.

Webradio said...

Bonjour Bibi !
La dame a pourtant un joli prénom...
Photo amusante !
A plus tard...
----------------
Hello Bibi !
The lady has a nice name...
Fun Photo !
See You later...

Pat said...

Heelo, Webradio and others! "Carolija," (pronounced cha-ROW-leee-ya)means "enchantment," the name of the shop, but actually wouldn't be bad for the bride's first name!

Webradio said...

Euh, I had seen, with error, "CAROLINA"...
Smile...

Becky said...

That's a cool picture. Her eyes look like she could fall asleep at any minute. How long has she been out there. LOL.

marley said...

She scared me! Great photo, well spotted :)

Chuck Pefley said...

I do believe I can see the dust from Romeo's boots in the far distance. Nonpulssing, to say the least!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Oh no she is a tad off putting. Maybe a makeover and new hairdo might do the trick.

Kris McCracken said...

I’ve never been a big fan of the white puffy dresses. I got married in shortsand sandles and the missus was in a lovely green frock! However, it did take place in a Queensland rainforest. I accept that this may not go down too well in a cathedral...

soulbrush said...

she looks like a shop mannequin...what a wierd place to wait....

'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"

This may seem hard to believe, but it is true.  Please read  THIS LINK.   You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...