Sunday, January 6, 2013

SUNDAY BRIDGES--A bridge, dunno where Part II

I am back in Belgrade now, but out of bridges.  Like December 30th's post, I don't remember where this bridge was, but it's somewhere between Kopaonik Mountain and Belgrade...

See other bridges on Louis La Vache's SUNDAY BRIDGES.

5 comments:

Alexa said...

Wherever it is, it's quite spectacular country.

Gaelyn said...

I sure do like the scenery from your bus ride home.

Richard Lawry said...

I love old metal bridges. I photographed one that still exists a few miles from here yesterday.




An Arkies Musings



Thérèse said...

I am always amazed at how many bridges you can find...

TheChieftess said...

Wonderful!!! I like the hint of fog too!

COUCHER DU SOLEIL SUR LES TOITS

 Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....