Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Now that is fog! Hopefully he won't walk off the bridge into the river! I like the photo ... Nice and artsy!
Cool!
The green strech gives a feel for the picture.
Ooooh, very film noir-ish. I love it!
Nice B&W!!! I agree with Alexa...very noir-ish!!!
another wonderful composition
Nice !!
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
7 comments:
Now that is fog! Hopefully he won't walk off the bridge into the river! I like the photo ... Nice and artsy!
Cool!
The green strech gives a feel for the picture.
Ooooh, very film noir-ish. I love it!
Nice B&W!!! I agree with Alexa...very noir-ish!!!
another wonderful composition
Nice !!
Post a Comment