Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
And I'll bet you're glad to see her too! What a cutie.
What a cutie pie!
is it good to be home? hard to leave u.s. family...wonderful to reunite with belgrade family.
Awwwwww! she is ADORABLE!!! you must be so happy to be home Bibi.
Such a sweetie!!! Happy homecoming!!! And of course...travels to France!!!
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
5 comments:
And I'll bet you're glad to see her too! What a cutie.
What a cutie pie!
is it good to be home? hard to leave u.s. family...wonderful to reunite with belgrade family.
Awwwwww! she is ADORABLE!!! you must be so happy to be home Bibi.
Such a sweetie!!! Happy homecoming!!! And of course...travels to France!!!
Post a Comment