Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Looks like a double break.
un mannequin qui le laisse de marbre ;))
For half a mo I thought she was a real person—then I realized no one ever sits up straight in one of those chairs. :~}
Smiled reading your Daily Haiku. I'm definitely a procrastinator. :-)
Funny shot!!!
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
5 comments:
Looks like a double break.
un mannequin qui le laisse de marbre ;))
For half a mo I thought she was a real person—then I realized no one ever sits up straight in one of those chairs. :~}
Smiled reading your Daily Haiku. I'm definitely a procrastinator. :-)
Funny shot!!!
Post a Comment