Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Looks like there is a welcoming committee, or maybe a hanging committee! :) Wonderful shot, Bibi!
Very beautiful capture of the bird in flight!
They seem to be waiting to the boss.Tomás.
Really nice capture of the shot of the bird in flight!!!
Belle prise de cette rentree au bercail!
I was going to say what Lowell said—but only the first part! It's a great shot.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
6 comments:
Looks like there is a welcoming committee, or maybe a hanging committee! :)
Wonderful shot, Bibi!
Very beautiful capture of the bird in flight!
They seem to be waiting to the boss.
Tomás.
Really nice capture of the shot of the bird in flight!!!
Belle prise de cette rentree au bercail!
I was going to say what Lowell said—but only the first part! It's a great shot.
Post a Comment