Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
That is such a pretty colour.
Very beautiful. I have not seen anything like this before.
Reminds me of our Shaggy Manes.
you are always stylin'ROG, ABCW
That is breathtaking!Tomás.
Une petite fantaisie qui lui vaut tous les honneurs! Toute mignonne, je lui souhaite une nombreuse descendance.
Very unusual color.
I've not seen a colored toadstool like this one! Looks almost faux.
wow! It glows.
Oh my goodness—that is just beautiful!
Sensational picture,Wonderful light over the fungi!Best wishes,Di,ABCW team.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
11 comments:
That is such a pretty colour.
Very beautiful. I have not seen anything like this before.
Reminds me of our Shaggy Manes.
you are always stylin'
ROG, ABCW
That is breathtaking!
Tomás.
Une petite fantaisie qui lui vaut tous les honneurs!
Toute mignonne, je lui souhaite une nombreuse descendance.
Very unusual color.
I've not seen a colored toadstool like this one! Looks almost faux.
wow! It glows.
Oh my goodness—that is just beautiful!
Sensational picture,
Wonderful light over the fungi!
Best wishes,
Di,
ABCW team.
Post a Comment