Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Looking down


I caught this elderly man from quite a distance away as he watched the traffic and pedestrians go by on Belgrade's Kraljica Natalija (Queen Nathalie) Street.

Below is a full view where you  can see  newer buildings going up in the distance.





5 comments:

Thérèse said...

Amusante cette ouverture sur balcon à hauteur des toits.

William Kendall said...

You wonder what's on his mind.

Lowell said...

It's nice that he has such a balcony. Anytime he gets bored, he can come out and watch the people and the vehicles and be glad he's above it all!

Bill said...

I like this. Wonder what he's thinking and his place has the balcony which is wonderful. He probably spends time out there doing what he's doing here. I like the second image too, he lives in an interesting building.

Gaelyn said...

Nice patio.

NOVAK DJOKOVIĆ AN ALIEN?

 Please read the description under the photo! He's not an 'alien'! Definitely from Earth, and specifically, from Serbia!