Saturday, January 18, 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--How much is that tiger in the window...?


Ah, India.  Won't be going back for another year, but today I was once again reminded how much I miss it when I saw this tiger in an antique shop window.

I was lucky enough last time to see a tiger in the forest while walking at Vanghat Nature Lodge in Uttarakhand, India, run by a former student of mine. Vanghat is one of the rare places where you can walk to view tigers.  Check them out at www.vanghat.com

And see more reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Ooh, cool!

William Kendall said...

I'd pick that up.

Gaelyn said...

Would be awesome to see a tiger in the wild.

Thérèse said...

Ce n'est pas "un tigre dans le moteur" comme une vieille publicité française mais un tigre dans la vitrine...

MOTHER AND SON PIZZA

When hunger strikes...