Not a group to emulate, and I can only hope that the 'girls' simply wanted a voice.
Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Women's rights
Not a group to emulate, and I can only hope that the 'girls' simply wanted a voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REFLECTION
The reflection cast from one of the new buildings on an equally new area of the city called Belgrade Waterfront sparkles on the Danube. Belg...
10 comments:
You go, girls! (But don't emulate the bad boys.) You are truly a master of the "auto photo," Bibi!
GIRLS ROCK!!!
V
I hope you're right. Methinks folks in your part of the world take soccer more seriously than our fans take football. Although the last time I went to a professional football game I vowed it would be my last time. Morons R us!
I thought you had stopped to visit a restroom...
I'm afraid it's the rival hooligan group that scratched the 'boys' and put in 'girls' as in 'you're nothing but a band of girls'
Hey, Koala, I bet you are right! Never thought of that, but I'm sure that's it.
Girls! Take offense at the gender slap!
yup i also say go girls go.
Those girls are really nice ..
They could have painted black over it!!
girls are so funny
This photo suggests a strange story but what it is will always been a mystery.
Post a Comment