Thursday, March 31, 2011

He thinks of it all....

My very, very good friend's husband, who is also a very, very good friend, too, is retired and makes breakfast and dinners when guests are there. In this photo you can see he remembered that I like a light breakfast, two pieces of toast and butter, that's it. (And coffee, not shown!) He added a slice of turkey and an egg for protein..

He also remembered that Bibi stares at us until she gets something, so he placed some sliced turkey on the little napkin on the left of the photo.... How thoughtful. Thanks, Pete.

Am gone for several months to the US to attend to a family matter.

No comments:

COUCHER DU SOLEIL SUR LES TOITS

 Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....