Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
They are called Pedicabs in DC.
I think they're big in New York as well.
Also in San Diego, and they're called pedicabs here, too.
Same name in NYC, where they're very popular with the tourists—who may be used to getting in their car if they have to go two blocks for a bottle of milk. :~}
Here they call them Pedi-Cabs ...
Wow!!! Looks like fun!!
Yes Pedi-cabs in Scottsdale too...
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
7 comments:
They are called Pedicabs in DC.
I think they're big in New York as well.
Also in San Diego, and they're called pedicabs here, too.
Same name in NYC, where they're very popular with the tourists—who may be used to getting in their car if they have to go two blocks for a bottle of milk. :~}
Here they call them Pedi-Cabs ...
Wow!!! Looks like fun!!
Yes Pedi-cabs in Scottsdale too...
Post a Comment