Monday, July 19, 2021

MONDAY MURALS--Little Red Riding Hood


 Not surprisingly, this splendid mural graces the wall of an apartment building at # 22 Braca Grim (Brothers Grimm) street.  Waaaay back in 2008 I posted something about why the street was named for them, so have a look RIGHT HERE.

Thanks to my friend, Alex Tomic, who alerted me to this and sent along her photo. So much rain over the last two days I did not have time to go by for a photo of my own.

See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.


5 comments:

s.c said...

Very appropriated for the Grimm street.

Sami said...

"Little Red Riding Hood" I presume. I read so many of their stories when I was growing up.
It's a beautiful mural and what a great tribute to the Brothers Grimm in the street named after them.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

The Art Blogger 54 said...

Great mural. Love it. Seems the big wolf's not so bad after all!

Klara said...

great mural.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's a stunning mural and so perfect for Grimm street. I like how gentle the wolf looks in this mural.

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...