Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Excellent! Love it. Hard to catch a rainbow.Book arrived. Looks like good reading for this next road trip. Thank you.
Cool colours!
That is so coll.Wish I get one on my wall too! :)
Superbe! Il faut surtout se depecher lorsqu'on voit quelque chose de la sorte.
Beautiful! Does she have a crystal in the window?
Post a Comment
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
5 comments:
Excellent! Love it. Hard to catch a rainbow.
Book arrived. Looks like good reading for this next road trip. Thank you.
Cool colours!
That is so coll.
Wish I get one on my wall too! :)
Superbe! Il faut surtout se depecher lorsqu'on voit quelque chose de la sorte.
Beautiful! Does she have a crystal in the window?
Post a Comment