Thursday, February 18, 2021

ALL I HAVE IS...


 All I have today is this photo of my shorkie (Shih Tzu/Yorkie), Madhu.  The reason is mainly because two days ago I received my night table from IKEA.  Despite their near-perfect illustrations (instructions in languages are apparently a thing of the past for them) I have not managed to get the blankety-blank thing together correctly. I took a breather to have a snack and fume.  

Madhu was sympathetic, I think, but imagine she was just interested in a tidbit.

Trying again today with a peaceful mind.

2 comments:

s.c said...

Ikea and their instructional drawings a familiar phenomenon.

William Kendall said...

What a headache.

She is a sweetie.

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...