Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
No feet here, but I am getting a pedicure today.
See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
I'm laughing. Thanks.
Funny one with effect as I read your text.
At least the mural reminded you to book some important appointments. The 4 eyes are a bit creepy though :)Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
Les deux en une fois, ce serait pas mal non plus.
Post a Comment
Here a very large mural of van Gogh's Portrait of the Mailman Roulin gazes down on the Rue de Rivoli near the Marais section of Paris, ...
4 comments:
I'm laughing. Thanks.
Funny one with effect as I read your text.
At least the mural reminded you to book some important appointments. The 4 eyes are a bit creepy though :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
Les deux en une fois, ce serait pas mal non plus.
Post a Comment