See some other reflections at REFLECTIONS WEEKEND.
Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JUDENLAGER ZEMUN/BELGRADE CONCENTRATION CAMP
Yesterday a visiting friend and I took a private tour of the nearly forgotten JUDENLAGER ZEMUN, the former 1937 Belgrade Fairgrounds. The...
9 comments:
Excellent! Great shot Bibi.
You worked hard for it, but this is an Excellent capture.
Very well done!
Oh ! très technique, mais si beau ! Le sujet est ludique et la prise très réussie : Excellente photo !
Thank you for the tip:)So chrystal clear.Not that it would coem out near so beautiful when I do it;)
I'm suitably impressed by your photo skills—and I'll bet you had a good time capturing this shot too! :~}
Very nice! I think i must get some black velvet!
Reminds me of my younger days when we would play "quarters" but we used beer instead of water. :) The end result is a very cool shot!
Nicely done!
Post a Comment