Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
To cute.
So good!
It's my turn again to visit you. Nice entry, but what is a Buddha nature?Have a nice week, meow!Wil, ABCW
I thought cats SOUGHT prey!ROG, ABCW
Cats prey! :) reminded me of Tom and Jerry!
Ridiculous enough to Google... lol
Roger and Indrani beat me to it! :~} I'll bet this girl always dresses in black—to set off her lavender hair.
Cute!
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
8 comments:
To cute.
So good!
It's my turn again to visit you.
Nice entry, but what is a Buddha nature?
Have a nice week, meow!
Wil, ABCW
I thought cats SOUGHT prey!
ROG, ABCW
Cats prey! :) reminded me of Tom and Jerry!
Ridiculous enough to Google... lol
Roger and Indrani beat me to it! :~} I'll bet this girl always dresses in black—to set off her lavender hair.
Cute!
Post a Comment