Saturday, March 19, 2016

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--Ferrari.....



Spotted in a showroom in Warsaw, Poland, during my recent trip.  A shiny red Ferrari....  Times have definitely changed since I first visited Warsaw in the early 80s.

See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.

4 comments:

Lowell said...

That looks like the one I was going to buy for a trip to California. Then, I realized I didn't have all the gold in California, so I had to forgo the purchase. Nice car, though. I don't know much about Poland but such a car does contrast with the WWII photos I've seen of Warsaw!

William Kendall said...

What a car!

Bob Crowe said...

Of course, they probably had little more than Trabis then. Owning a Ferrari or something similar is nuts. You can only exploit its talents on a race track, and that would be foolish for the size of the investment. The greatest concentration of Ferraris, Maseratis, etc., I have seen was in Monaco. There is only one day a year you can drive fast there. I think we can figure out the buyers' motivations.

Bill said...

Nice car but not for me :)

'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"

This may seem hard to believe, but it is true.  Please read  THIS LINK.   You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...